In this website we are applied cookies technologies for different purposes, including computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions. Description of the cookie mechanisms adopted:
- Cookie implanted in the user/contracting party’s terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookies (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
- Cookie used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called “analytic” cookie) that are used for statistical purposes, and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user personal computer. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookie, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookies anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookies below. The duration of analytic technical cookie is averagely of 30 minutes.
How to modify settings on the cookies
Most browsers allow to clear cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Therefore, to remove cookies we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the most used internet browsers:
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
- Fire fox: support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Internet Explorer:windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Third-party cookies are code parts set by a website different than the website you are currently browsing.