VOICE COMMS & PASSENGER INFORMATION SYSTEMS
HOME / PRODUCTS / ON BOARD SYSTEMS
Voice comms & PIS
The Communication and Media controller is the main control unit of the Communication Systems which implements all the control logic for management of the passenger audio (PA) and information (PIS) connections , as well as reporting their status to the MDS. As a space-saving measure, it also embeds an audio amplifier. The Passeger Information system (PIS) displays data and pre-recorded advertising media to the passengers in the vehicle, as well as displaying video or warning messages sent from the OCC to the train. Public Address (PA) system performs the emergency and security warning announcements broadcasting as main target. The PA system also offers functions such as announcements, automatic announcements, and is also able to broadcast the announcements from the Operation Control Center (OCC). SEPSAMEDHA's PIS controllers, are available in a Compact or Modular format. Both have the same technical features. The PIS controller also manages automatic voice and visual announcements, which can be programmed based on different variables such as time or train position.
Compact PAPIS Controller
- Power Consumption: (average) 30 W
- Power Supply connector: CPC P/N 206036-8 (TE)
- Ethernet Ports:
- 2 Ethernet ports 10/100 BASE TX full-duplex. M12 connector D-coded for link with ECN;
- 1 Ethernet ports 10/100 BASE TX full-duplex. M12 connector D-coded for link with PTE.
- CPU: ARM Cortex A9 i.MX 6 and ARM Cortex A5 SAMA5
- Storage: 32GB
- Operating Temperature: Range -4 deg. F to 158 deg. F [-20°C to 70°C]
- Storage Temperature: Range -22 deg. F to 185 deg. F [-30°C to 85°C]
- Active cooling: Fan-less
- Amplifier type:
- Class D. Two amplifiers;
- Amplifier 1 for Interior Speakers. Two outputs: 25 W +25 W;
- Amplifier 2 for Exterior Speakers. Two outputs: 25 W + 25 W;
- Output: 70,7VRMS
- Amplifier frequency response: ±1 dB from 100 Hz to 8 kHz
- Level of protection of the enclosure: IP60
- Weigth: 9,4 Kg
Modular PAPIS Controller
- 19 ”3U or 38” 6U racks.
- Battery supply from 24Vdc to 110Vdc.
- Automatic advertisement system fully configurable by the end user. It allows management of announcement events, by odometry, by location through information from other subsystems (ATC, ERTMS, etc.), or by GPS.
- It manages both visual (teleindicators, or video monitors) and acoustic announcement events.
- Provides audio output to indoor / outdoor speakers, as well as auxiliary subsystems (Radio, NVR, etc).
- The audio power amplifier is class D. With an output power of 25 Wrms, with a bandwidth between 200 Hz and 8Khz.
- Digital / analog audio inputs / outputs for A / D and D / A audio conversion.
- Ethernet connection using M12 D coding connectors.
- Complies with EN 50155 standards (Power, Temperature, etc.), as well as IEC 61373 Category 1, Class B standard
The new platform for Intercommunications, allows a two-way communication between driver and passengers in case of emergency; driver-driver and driver-ground control center. This system also allows the integration with external standard radio systems.
- Power Consumption: PoE device
- Power Supply Connector: M12 connector D-coded (IEC 61076-2-101)
- Ethernet Ports:
- 1 Ethernet port 10/100 BASE TX full-duplex M12
- Connector D-coded (IEC 61076-2-101)
- Speaker frequency response: 300 Hz to 3.2 kHz
- Speaker output power: 5W
- Microphone sensitivity: -50 dBm ± 1.0 dB reference 1 Pascal (94 dB SPL)
- CPU: ARM Cortex A5 SAMA5.
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to 70°C
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to 85°C
- Active cooling: Fan-less
- Level of protection of the enclosure: IP54 (According to IEC 60529).
- Approximate weight: (± 10%) 1,4 Kg
- Dimensions: SEPSA SCI S073111 drawing
The programmed voice announcements are configured by the positioning of the train by both the distance traveled or the time elapsed from one stop to another. The speakers, both exterior and interior, with which SESPAMEDHA works are from the main commercial brands, thus adjusting to the needs of each client..
Multimedia Displays &
In the visual information elements for passengers, whether graphic panels (inside or outside) with LED technology, or multimedia displays, there are different options and typologies that allow us to adapt to our customers´s requirements.
TFT LCD Panel
- IMX 6
- Maximum speed: Quad Core 2800 Mhz
- RAM memory: 16Gb DDR3L
- Flash Memory: eMMC 8Gb
- Micro SD (optional): Default 16GB
- Video/Imaging Processor Unit: VPU GPU
- Output to display: LVDS
- LAN: 2 x 10/100 Base-T Ethernet interface (M12 D-coded)
- Unmanaged switch with fail-safe relays
- Linux: Linux Standalone
- Power supply:
- Connector: Quickmate SMS12SE5K9 12P
- Input voltage: 37,5Vdc, EN 50155
- Operating environment:
- -25ºC – 70ºC
- -5ºC – 50ºC LCD-FTF
- Mechanical characteristics
TFT 48” Stretch (16:3) FHD
Embedded HTML server and client, supporting real-time visual service information elaboration – line synoptics, station map, relevant stop information, others). Interface with PACIS Controller based on standard protocols (FTP, XML, RTPS).
- Power: 40W
- Rated voltage: 37.5 Vdc
- Connectors: CPC P/N 208130-1 (TE)
- Ethernet ports:
- 2 ethernet 10/100 BASE TX full-duplex ethernet ports
- M12 D-coded Connector
- Type-A USB 2.0 Port: 1 (Female Connector)
- CPU: ARM Cortex A9 I.MX 6
- Operating temperature: 0ºC / 50ºC
- Storage temperature: -20ºC / 60ºC
- Resolution: 1920 x 360 (32:6)
- Color: 10 bits
- Display: TFT
- Screen size: 48.5
- Blacklight technology: LED
- Brightness: 700 cd/m2
- Contrast: 800:1
- Cooling: Fan-less
- Protection level: IP51 (According to IEC 60529)
- Approx. weight: 13.8 Kg
Graphic LED Panels
- Various topologies, maximum resolution 256×48 pixels
- User-configurable fonts
- Loading of icons / images
- Animated GIF playback
- Firmware upload support